Background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fabric Frolic loot!

I had a fantastic day out on Friday on the Outer Eastern Fabric Frolic.  Lots of purchases and a very lovely lunch at the Patchwork Tea House in Warburton.

Here is a look at my purchases loot!
Lily Patches - Fig Tree Quilts fabric
Craftpaks - some more Fig Tree Quilts Fabric and some Robyn Pandolph
Michelle's Sewing Basket - make and take workshop was a zippered bag, so I got some more zips!
Missy Moo Cottage Craft - Anni Downs book and more Robyn Pandolph fabric
The Patchwork Tea House - purchased a lovely Tilda book, Fig Tree Quilts Pattern and some more fabric!
Mrs Martin's Quilt Shop - some beautiful Viv's Creations bird patterns.
Foothills Fabrics and Threads - a lovely Bunny Hill Design and a cute fat quarter.
Attic Quilts - my favourite fabric line is Lake House Dry Goods so I could not go past this collection!
 I already have some projects in mind for all this fabric, I am sure you will see some of it in a number of projects in the coming months.
ShabbyBlogsDividerAwithSignaturecopy

No comments:

Post a Comment