Hello again!Recently I was tagged on the Finish-A-Long on Instagram... I have done some investigating and I've decided to join the 2016 Finish-A-Long - it might give me a much needed boost to my sewjo (sewing mojo) and hopefully I'll complete a few projects too!!! Anyway the first part of the Finish-A-Long is to post my proposed list of projects that I will finish in the first quarter... so here goes!
- Antique Flower Garden - pieced, quilted, bound... just waiting for me to hand sew the binding.
- Butterflies - appliquéd, pieced, quilted... just waiting for the binding to be added and then hand sewn.
- Flower Foundation Papers wall hanging... I started this years ago as a class to teach members at Point Nepean Patchworkers and Quilters how to foundation piece, others finished I never did!!!
- Swoon - blocks 1 - 3 are complete but my sewjo has disappeared for the others, I'm hoping to find it and get this one done in time for our first 2016 Challenge Group Meeting in February.
- My Favourite Things... I get so far and then stop at the last bit, I just have to finish putting this one together as all the blocks are finished.
- Christmas Bunting - this one was a dare with a friend, she won, I was all talk and not much action!
- Bunting House Pin Cushion by Cinderberry Stitches - I started this at a stitchery retreat and didn't do much more after the first day.
Long term goals for the Finish-A-Long is to get started on Carolyn Konig's Marriage Quilt BOM (I have been getting the monthly mail outs for a year now and not progressed beyond cutting out month one), working on my Judy Newman needle turn appliqué quilt, French Market Medallion, Fairyland by Natalie Bird, oh and let's not forget Farmer's Wife! I'm sure there will be more added to the list - but that can be added to the Q2 2016 Finish-A-Long list!!
So if you are inclined to also join, I have included a link to the instructions on Mrs Sew and Sow's blog.