Background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Season to be Merry

KK Mug and Mug Bag
With Christmas just around the corner I have been busy making Kris Kringle gifts and attending Christmas Parties.  So far I have been to two Christmas Dinners this week and by the end of next week I will have attended a total of eight Christmas Celebrations! The upside of all these Christmas celebrations is that I don't have to cook every night but why do I try to make so many handmade gifts for each Kris Kringle?
The Christmas dinner tonight is with the Friday night Stitchers Stitch and Bitch Group.  We have been meeting on the first Friday night of the month for a number of years and every year we go out and celebrate Christmas together.  On top of the Kris Kringle gift that I have made and purchased, a mug bag and pretty mug, I also have a gift swap with Karen.  Karen makes beautiful bags, I just love her fabric selections and the patience it takes to make small fiddly bags.  Anyway she and I decided to have a Christmas Gift swap as she said she has always wanted a doll.  Now I haven't made a doll for a while but making this one has renewed my interest.  Perhaps it is time I make one for myself!

I will make sure I show you the bag that Karen made - I am sure it will be delicious.  And I have a quilt to reveal, so more tomorrow!

ShabbyBlogsDividerAwithSignaturecopy

No comments:

Post a Comment