Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

An Angels Story - September

It has been a very busy time the last few weeks as I set myself the mission to get all my correction completed before the end of the term so I could enjoy the school holidays.  I am sure I'll get some practice exams emailed but that is not like having to correct class sets of essays.

I am very happy that when I created my work list at the start of the year I unwittingly had two small and easy blocks for September.  If there was going to be any part of the year where I would fall behind and have to pay (shock and horror) the fine it would be at the end of a term around reporting time.  But I have prevailed and completed my September blocks early, I guess I'll have to work on my in-between project!
ShabbyBlogsDividerAwithSignaturecopy

No comments:

Post a Comment