Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fairyland - my 'in between' project

I have been writing several months now about my in between challenge group project.  Well I can finally reveal that I have been working on Fairyland by Natalie Bird.  I started this a few years ago and it has been sitting on my UFO list ever since.  I don't know why, but this project seemed such a slow project but I am flying through it now!  Here are some photos of the first few finished blocks.  At present I am not working on a block per month like I am with challenge group.  This project is my pick up and put down task.  Whenever I have time and have finished An Angels Story early I get stuck into another block of Fairyland.  What do you think so far...



ShabbyBlogsDividerAwithSignaturecopy

No comments:

Post a Comment